main content of page
We'll deliver the Good Times™
Get vehicles, parts, accessories and apparel shipped straight to your door.
A/C Roof Top Retrofit Kit by Curtis® with MULE PRO-FX™ Power Kit
Item # 1ACPR-OFX
SHIPPED TO A DEALERSHIP
DUE TO SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS, THIS ITEM CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED TO A DEALERSHIP.
A/C Roof Top Retrofit Kit by Curtis® with MULE PRO-FX™ Power Kit is a compact low-profile roof top A/C unit containing an electrically driven R-134a refrigerant system utilizing a 12 volt electric scroll compressor
- Can be used with either the Hard Cab Enclosure with AS1 Glass Windshield (1KAPFXCAS1) or Hard Cab Enclosure with Polycarbonate Windshield (1KAPFXCA)
- Self-contained system is powered by a high amperage alternator (replacing the standard vehicle alternator)
- Low-Profile design
- Roof top mounted system integrates with cabin utilizing a custom pre-fabricated powder coated roof
- Dynamic control software to manage the vehicle electric power and prevent battery drain
- Powder Coated covers and housings made from light weight corrosion resistant aluminum
- 4 independently adjustable outlet vents provide airflow that can be directed by operators providing maximum comfort
- System is recirculating providing maximum cooling effect
- 12,000BTU Output
- Roof top mounting maximizes cabin space while providing direct-able air flow onto the operators in the most efficient manner
- Operator Control: Compressor on/off, system on/off with 3 blower speeds, 4 adjustable louvered vent
- Hard Cab Enclosure with AS1 Glass Windshield (1KAPFXCAS1) or Hard Cab Enclosure with Polycarbonate Windshield (1KAPFXCA) required
- Not compatible with Audio System (99994-0966)
Non Kawasaki branded product, produced and developed by Curtis®
Additional shipping charges apply to qualified ship to home orders.
Price and specifications are subject to change without notice or liability. Availability is subject to production, stocking and demand. Manufacturers suggested retail prices shown.
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov