main content of page
We'll deliver the Good Times™
Get vehicles, parts, accessories and apparel shipped straight to your door.
Hard Cab Enclosure with Polycarbonate Windshield by Curtis® Cabs
Item # 1KAPFXTCA
SHIPPED TO A DEALERSHIP
DUE TO SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS, THIS ITEM CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED TO A DEALERSHIP.
This Hard Cab Enclosure by Curtis® Cabs provides comfort and improved user productivity by providing the operator with the required protection from the weather, eliminating drafts, dust and moisture
Hard Cab Enclosure Installation Video
- Commercial grade steel, textured powder-coated finish cab with venting polycarbonate windshield and a rear panel with safety glass door slider to help increase ventilation
- Total weather seal design
- Acoustic headliner
- Windshield and doors assisted with gas shocks
- Each door features automotive-style lockable latches and safety glass removable sliders for more ventilation
- Shown with various accessories sold separately
- Available steel center panel with slider (1KAPFXTCP) or soft center panel (1KAPFXTCPS) sold separately
- Requires Heavy-Duty Springs (99994-0514), sold separately
- Optional cab accessories such as Front Windshield Wiper (1KAPFXWK), In-Dash Heater (9PH20S61), Accessory Fuse Box (1KAPFXFP), Low-Profile Front Lights (1KAPFXFWL), Low Profile Rear Work Lights (1KAPFXRWL), Corner Flasher Kit (1KAPFXCFL), Roof Mount Beacon Strobe Light (9LEDS2), LED Dome Light Set (9LEDD14), Side Mirror Kit (99994-0905), Rear View Mirror (9PM3) are also sold separately
- Not compatible with Audio System (99994-0966)
Additional shipping charges apply to qualified ship to home orders.
Price and specifications are subject to change without notice or liability. Availability is subject to production, stocking and demand. Manufacturers suggested retail prices shown.
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ADDITIONAL REQUIRED ITEMS
Additional items required for installation and/or use of this product.Heavy-Duty Spring Set